MONTEREY COUNTY ROAD CLOSURES
MONTEREY COUNTY OFFICE OF EMERGENCY SERVICES STORM UPDATES
SANTA CRUZ COUNTY ROAD CLOSURES
SAN BENITO COUNTY ADVISORIES
PG&E OUTAGE MAP
CHP TRAFFIC INCIDENT INFORMATION PAGE
Winter and heavy rains can cause floods, landslides, uprooted trees, and downed or broken utility lines in almost any neighborhood.
During the Storm:
• If water has entered a garage or basement, do not walk through it – it may contain hazardous materials.
• Do not try to drive over a flooded road. If your car stalls, abandon it immediately. Attempting to move a stalled vehicle in flood conditions can be fatal.
• Tune to AM Radio or local TV channels for emergency advisories and instructions.
• If you are asked to leave your property, disconnect all electrical appliances.
• Call your local DOT to report fallen trees or tree limbs, or clogged catch basins.
• Call your city's Department of Utilities to report flooded streets.
• Avoid downed power lines and broken gas lines. Report them to your local power and gas providers. For 24-hour PG&E emergency service, please call 1-800-PGE-5000